Monday, November 14, 2011

STEPHAN GIANNINI




Another of the artists whwill present Off the Wall Art Exhibit this weekend is Stephan Giannini, who gave us this biography:








I grew up in Chicago where developed an early interest in visual art. I paint in oils, create public and private murals and decorations and do commissioned paintings I attended the American Academy of Art in Chicago, Chicago’s Palette and Chisel Art Club, and The Lyme Academy of Fine Arts in Old Lyme, Connecticut.

I spend as much time as possible painting and drawing my own work, but In the last 10 years I have also worked on historical restorations of large-scale decorations and murals in many major secular and religious buildings, working on over twenty different projects, including three state capitals and several cathedrals.




No comments:

Post a Comment