Sunday, November 13, 2011

STELLA DE GENOVA




Stella M. De Genova will be part of the Off the Wall exhibit this weekend. Her web page includes the following introduction to her work:
My art is a 2-dimensional interpretation of realism, sometimes more or less about real. My drawings and paintings are often mixed media, blending watercolors and/or chalk pastels over washes, or adding ink to bring out detail. My compositions always stem from a feeling or emotion that I have and then an image comes to mind. The goal of my artwork is to share what I am feeling: joy or sorrow; strength or vulnerability. Creating art has always been important to me and even though my vision loss makes drawing more challenging for me, it also makes for an interesting journey. The most important reason that I create art is because I love to.

http://artbystelladg.com/


No comments:

Post a Comment